in your workplace
a company priority
Email Yoga & Healing Cheshire today to book a Yoga class with a teacher of your choice or enquire in to our 6 week mindfulness meditation course, to inject an energy of calm into your office.
“Mindfulness means waking up and checking in to what’s happening, so we can make wise choices….”
- What is mindfulness?
- How to meditate and settle the mind
- Be able to use mindfulness and practical techniques to reduce stress, improve happiness levels.
- An introduction to the “5 ways to wellbeing”
- How to develop calm to be more effective with time management and make healthier choices
- Easy to follow breathing exercises
- Learn to develop and experience the connection between body and mind.
- How to recognise signs and causes of “burnout”
Start using mindfulness as an exercise/skill by cultivating these three related skills:
- Intentionally paying attention to moment-by moment events as they unfold in the internal and external world
- Noticing habitual reactions to such events, often characterized by aversion or attachment (commonly resulting in over-thinking)
- Cultivating the ability to respond to events, and to reactions to them, with an attitude of open curiosity and compassion.
Contact Yoga & Healing Cheshire to request info for any of our specialist workplace wellness packages to help take care of your staff.